My credit card account is with a major corporation with which I worked, however, the statement and payments go to the card services division of a credit card institution. Do I make the parent corporation the addressee on the first dispute letter, or the credit card institution?

| 0

Send your Liberty documents always to the top management of the parent company. This takes care of all parties connected with it. Notice what is at the end of the dispute letter — this sentence: “Notice to the Principal is Notice to the Agent, and Notice to the Agent is Notice to the Principal.” “Principal” in this case not only refers to the parent company, but also to the entire hierarchy of the Federal Reserve system. Thus your letter to the superiors is simultaneously, legally, also notice to whoever is collecting.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.