Click here for a letter from the IRS showing how such trusts have no filing requirements. Although the letter is from 1997, it is still true today. They're not likely to change it any time soon, because the elite themselves use such instruments. The IRS is from the USA, but the same tax exemption exists with most countries.
Click here for a Questions & Answers section.
If you're wondering about the cost of the natural law trust, it's $2,500 USD with two purchasing options shown in the chart below. That’s a one-time lifetime fee. There are no other fees. There are no extra costs due to needing to hire lawyers or professionals to interpret complicated legalese. There are no extra costs due to needing to create ongoing extra documents unless you are running a large and complex organization. Compare that to the $3,000, $5,000, and $10,000 that a lot of trust writers charge. The only thing we've seen a lot of the others provide that this one does not is fancier paperwork and more "bells and whistles". But we've also seen inferior conceptual content in most of those fancier trusts. The conceptual content in these trusts is elegant, simple, straightforward, and effective. Very simply, they work.
TWO PURCHASE OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
COMPLETE FIRST CLASS VIP TRUST
FULLY ACTIVATED -- $2500 USD ONE TIME -- NO FURTHER FEES
- Completed trust delivered within 2 business days of full payment and all client form data received
- Your chosen trust name imprinted on title page
- Trust manual
- Bonus instructions for obtaining ID number for bank account, account opening instructions, etc.
- Full email AND telephone consultation support
- Exchange-to-trust documents for currencies, businesses, investments, real estate, etc.
- Miscellaneous other documents and information as needed for customized individual situations
- Trust is fully activated and ready to use
UNACTIVATED -- FIRST FEW PAGES
TRUST SETUP BUT NOT YET ACTIVATED -- $250 USD DOWN PAYMENT
- Your chosen trust name imprinted on the title page
- Trust manual
- Instructions for obtaining ID number for a bank account
- Exchange-to-trust documents for currencies
- Partial trust delivered within 2 business days of down payment and all client form data received
- Email consultation privileges with trust writer [1/2 hr]
- Trust is "almost" ready to go and will be fully activated when the balance of $2250 USD is paid
Payment Plan for Purchasing Full VIP Activated Trust
For those who wish to purchase the trust but don't have $2500, we have an automated payment plan. This means, when the customer wishes to enter this plan, our merchant bank will automatically charge the customer's debit or credit card $250 per month until the $2500 is paid. Then the customer receives the fully Activated trust, paid in full. Zero interest is charged.
This is great both for existing Unactivated trust customers who paid $250 one time and got the partial setup finished and for new customers. In both cases, the customer will receive the Unactivated trust setup done after the first $250 payment. Thereafter, upon enrollment in the installment payment system, one will have one's trust fully paid for and Activated in the tenth month . . . if not sooner.
"Better late than never!"
Any customer interested in this should first order the Unactivated trust, if not done already, and then click here to initiate the payment plan for the progressive upgrade.
If you have questions, please be so kind as to read our Q&A section first. If you still have questions not already answered there, then by all means, Click Here and open a Help Desk Ticket and we’ll be happy to assist.
Yours, for World Enlightenment, The Benefactor
House of Freedom Trusts