Liberty Debt Elimination Systems and House of Freedom Trusts
Brilliance in Commerce
Affiliate Terms of Service
La Verite Trust, Brilliance in Commerce, debt-elimination.net, house-of-freedom-trust.com, brillianceincommerce.com or any other directors, managers, employees, contractors, assigns, or any other official representative will be referred to as “The Company” You or any person who promotes, sells, or markets The Company’s products or any other materials or information provided by or belonging to The Company will be referred to as “I”, “My”, an or the “Affiliate” or one of the “Affiliates”
- Joining Our Affiliate I will automatically become an Affiliate and become bound by the terms of this agreement upon clicking the “I Agree” box at the bottom of the affiliate registration form.
- Revocation or Refusal of Affiliate The Company reserves the right to refuse or revoke Affiliate status of anyone for any reason at any time and to do so retroactively. For more details on some of the reasons why see section 6 below, entitled “Prohibitions of Affiliate”.
General Terms and Conditions that Are Required to be Observed and Followed by The Affiliate
- By using materials supplied by the director of the program, and accessing the following websites: debt-elimination.net, house-of-freedom-trust.com, brillianceincommerce.com, or any other website or any other materials provided by or belonging to The Company that is program related or sponsored, or any other material provided by or belonging to The Company, or is an additional module to the already existing programs, I agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, including all applicable laws and regulations that may apply to internet use, including advertising, taxes - if applicable, and agree that I am responsible for compliance with any applicable local, state, federal or international laws. If I do not agree with any of these terms, I will be prohibited from using or accessing the program’s websites or any other materials provided by or belonging to The Company. I acknowledge that the materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- User License. (A) I acknowledge that as long as I remain a member in good standing, I will be provided with a personal access login user name and password. (B) In the event that these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions that may be amended from time to time, I agree to abide by those terms and conditions as a requirement to be provided continuous access to the >website and related materials provided thereon upon receiving said notification or simply by said terms and conditions being posted on the websites In the event that I am found by my sponsor and his/her supervisors or sponsors to have violated these terms and conditions, My sponsor will inform me of those violations in writing (correspondence by mail, email, or may inform me by telephone. My access to the websites may be temporarily suspended until the matter(s) have been resolved. If I wish to continue to re-instate my access and good standing, I must demonstrate to the Brilliance in Commerce management that I am in compliance with these terms and conditions in order to regain access. If I violate these terms and conditions again, my standing will be revoked, and I will be blocked from gaining access to the web-sites, and my Affiliate status revoked.
- Privileges of The Affiliate will be granted access to an “Affiliate Control Panel” which is located on the program’s “Company Website” during The Affiliate’s term of good standing from which The Affiliate will be able to: (A) Alter The Affiliate's account information and set certain preferences. (B) Access “Analytical Information” relating to The Affiliate's Performance. (C) Download code to use as Links to include on certain website to obtain more traffic and awareness of our products, services, and materials.
- Prohibitions of
(A) The Affiliate shall not use any materials to promote The Company’s products that were not pre-approved by The Company and officially posted on the BIC website affiliate back office, unless said affiliate gets specific approval in writing from The Company. (B) Market the “Affiliate’s website” by using spam or any unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications, such as robot softwares, etc., and The Affiliate is strictly prohibited from using any form of spy- ware, parasite-ware, adware or similar software, and is prohibited from using any other antisocial or deceptive advertising methods. (C) Increase or seek to increase the number of “Payment Trigger Events” by using any fraudulent or deceptive methods. (D) Take any action in connection as an Authorized Affiliate in connection with The Affiliate Program which may reasonably be expected to lead to the possibility of damage or loss of the reputation and goodwill of the Company, The Company and/or the The Company Website(s) offered through The Affiliate Program.
- Disclaimers. The materials supplied through The Company is provided on an "as is” basis. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, that The Affiliate will be successful, and hereby disclaims and repudiates, and terminates all other guarantees, warranties, including but not limited to, and without limitation, any implied or express warranties and/or conditions of The Company's ability, fitness for a particular purpose that said program offers, including but not limited to infringement of intellectual property or other rights, of The Company or its Affiliates. Further, The Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials provided to Affiliates or the public on its websites or otherwise relating to such materials, information provided by or belonging to The Company, or on any sites linked to The Company’s websites.
- In no event shall The Company or Affiliates, including its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Company's Internet site or any other materials provided by or belonging to The Company, even if The Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on The Company's >website or any other materials provided by or belonging to The Company may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the technical, typographics, photographics, or materials on its >website are accurate, complete, or The Company may make changes to the technical details, typographical errors, photos and other materials contained thereon at any time without notice. The Company does not make any commitment to update the materials thereon, or keep them the same.
- The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet >website(s) or any other materials provided by or belonging to The Company, and is not responsible for the technical information, photographs, contents or materials found on any such linked >website. The inclusion of any link(s) does not comprise nor imply or express any endorsement(s) by The Company on our sites. Use of any such linked >website is at the user's own risk. The views expressed on any linked websites or other materials provided by or belonging to The Company do not necessarily represent the views of The Company, its Directors, Affiliates, or any other connected people or organizations.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to The Company's >website or any other materials provided by or belonging to The Company shall be governed by Common Law. Any controversy or claim arising out of this agreement, which is not settled between The Affiliate and The Company, shall be settled by arbitration in common law. In cases where The Affiliate is international, outside the USA, then controversies not settled between The Affiliate and the management of Brilliance in Commerce themselves, shall be settled in accordance with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Rules of Arbitration in the nearest Regional ICC Court of Arbitration to the parties involved.
- With respect to each “Verified Payment Trigger,” The Company shall make payments to The Affiliate twice a month, subject to the terms of The Affiliate Agreement.
- No Payments will be due on the occasion that (A) A person or robot visits or performs actions upon the The Company Website made by or on behalf of:
(I) The Affiliate;
any parent undertaking or subsidiary of The Affiliate;
any employee, agent or officer of The Affiliate or any parent undertaking or subsidiary of The Affiliate; or
any natural person related to any of the In other words, no click to pay options will be available to Affiliate, other than those specified herein.
- The Company will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by the directors and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain an opt out from the individual concerned for the use, or as required by
- The Company will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those
- The Company will collect personal information by any lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- The Company will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, except for acts of God, Theft, Unauthorized Access, Disclosure, Copying, Use or Modification by Unauthorized persons, which would be beyond the Company’s
- The Company, will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal
- The Company is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Hold Harmless and Indemnity. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify The Company if upon occasion it arises that I am perceived as to having done something outside of the terms of this agreement, and if/when I have been charged for any perceived unlawful, unethical, or immoral I shall hold The Company or any other connected people or organizations harmless and indemnify The Company if I wrongfully use the technical details, knowledge or any other materials provided by or belonging to or belonging to the company for my own unjust enrichment or the unjust enrichment of another through the use of the materials supplied by The Company including for the wrongful use by a party that I gave the information/materials to.
- Agreement, Modifications, Challenges, Final Decisions and This agreement will comprise the entire scope of this agreement. I agree to any reasonable modifications without notice, or upon placement of the notice(s) on the website. If I disagree with any of the terms, conditions or language contained within the instruments, I shall resign from my Affiliate Partnership with The Company, and agree not to further use any materials, technical details, photographs, and web- sites or any other materials provided by or belonging to The Company. I further shall give written notice of any disagreement within three days notice of any modifications of the terms and conditions, and that said disagreement shall be deemed to be a dispute and The Company shall provide a hearing within three days from receiving the dispute, excepting holidays, acts of nature, and weekends. The Company shall have final say and the sole administrative power to either reject or accept the challenge, and any decision shall be final. I agree that The Company’s decision shall be final.
- Certification. I hereby do Certify and Acknowledge that the information contained herein is true, correct, accurate and not misleading. I further certify that I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions specified above related to being an enrolled member in the “Brilliance in Commerce Affiliate Program” and to remain in good standing.
- I further promise not to violate my, The Company’s or anyone’s honor, dignity, peace, and shall remain in compliance in good faith and honest dealings with all those that I encounter on a daily basis for the duration of my participation as described herein and whose participation my presence is requested.